Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Break

Our district is on a modified school year, which means we get 2 weeks off in between quarters. Well this has been our first week off and boy, has it been so much fun. I usually am very tired the first couple of days of break. I think because I am so used to going and going. When my body figures out that I am not going so much, I have a let down. Anyways, we have kept it calm. Each day we have gone to a different park or swimming park.

Below are pictures or videos of what we have done so far.







Our cute boys!

Here are short clips of the kiddos jumping and skating.

Fall Break at Grandparents from Chalene Jarett on Vimeo.


Park ride 1 from Chalene Jarett on Vimeo.

This next video is of the girls being singers and dancers. It is so cute!

My Divas from Chalene Jarett on Vimeo.

It has been a very restful and calm start to our fall here in Arizona. Now our temperatures are still in the low 100's but next week we will be in the high 90's. I can't wait! :)

3 comments:

cami said...

Looks like fun! Your children are darling. Enjoy the rest of your break!

Heather said...

Great update! I loved watching the video of the kids. I cracked up with Kareligh's grooving in her spongebob sqarepants pjs!

Amy said...

Oh, this was a fun post! The whole family enjoyed the pics and the videos. We also had a long discussion (and a visit to YouTube) to understand what water slides are! The girls think that Arizona must be a much better place to live than Washington because y'all are still swimming! :)