Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Rita and Racheal!

Oh boy, were they excited today! We bought doughnuts for their classmates and they passed them out today. We bought them skates for their birthday. They have been wanting to have a pair, so this was the perfect occassion. They aren't completely sure why they are so excited, but they are.

We have planned their friend party for Friday (tomorrow). We have rented a princess bounce house. The kids are going to eat pizza, jump, and have a great time. The girls are so excited (have I said that before?) We also, are going to have 2 cakes. Each girl will have their own cake with their own name on it. OOPs - I forgot to buy the candles. I better make sure I put that on the list. :)

I can't wait to share the pictures of their party. :) Come back soon!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Woo hoo, we are ready to party! I had such a nice chat when I called them this afternoon while you were at conferences. They were so excited about those doughnuts! Oh my they were so cute! When Racheal went to hand Rita the phone she was skating and must have fallen in the process of trying to get it. Their dialogue after the fall was too funny as Rita did not know the phone was for her and couldn't figure out what Rachael was trying to do to her. I am looking so forward to taking them out for a little shopping. Being Auntie Jennine is FUN!!

Jennine

PS- this is what happens when you don't have a cell phone, I have to leave long comments on your blog!LOL

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday girls!! I think it is so much fun that they will have their own cake. Have a wonderful time making new memories and I can't wait to see pictures.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Rita and Rachael! Now Chalene, lets see those pictures you promised!!! ;)