Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Finished!

Rita and Racheal got their hair professionally done today. I was looking for someone to do their hair where it will last for a long time. The style they got, should last 2 months. Now, this was just a treat for them. It's not anything we can do every 2 months, but once in a while. I had told them when school started we would look into getting it done differently.

The lady who did their hair took about 7 hours for the both of them. She was definitely faster than I am. I usually takes 6 hours per girl. We did braids and the ends are curled. This style will allow them to pull their hair back into many different styles. We will see if it last up to 2 months. I sure hope so.

The one new tip I learned today is that Olive Oil comes in a spray can. This is something you could spray on their hair twice a week. It keeps the scalp moisturized and shiny. I saw this type of spray at Walmart in the hair department.

Here are the pictures of their hair. The lady had it pulled up but they took it down when they got home.



3 comments:

Laurel said...

Adorable! I really like the curls on the ends. Very cute!

mama of 13

Grateful said...

So cute! They look so grown up and beautiful!
:) Tami

Nikki said...

let me know if you still want the blog makeover :) the discount ends at the end of the month- although of course i will still be designing after that so email me any time!