Thursday, October 1, 2009

Looking for a New Look

It's that time to create a new and updated look for this blog. I am having Nikki from Blogs for a Cause help design my blog. She designs blogs and the money she gets for it goes toward her mission. If you happen to get a chance go to her website and see the designs she has done. You can also see her work over seas and where her passion is. I love to support people who have a passion of helping others.

To read about her work in the DR and Haiti www.heroholiday07.blogspot.com

To read about her work in Ethiopia
www.ethiopia2009-adana.blogspot.com




Anyway, hopefully in the next couple of days this blog should have a new look. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh how fun! I am looking forward to seeing what she does! I love her designs and that it is for a good cause.