Monday, March 14, 2011

I-600 APPROVED!!!!

God really showed Himself this time! Our I-6oo was approved in Ghana. We got our approval email today. It took 10 days for the approval. This is really unheard of now, so that's why I say God really showed Himself! They told us 60 working days, which is 3 months. The Embassy in Ghana is amazing to get it approved that fast! Thank you so much to the officer who worked on our case! You did a FANTASTIC job!

We are really excited and thrown off a little bit. We expected the 60 days it has been taking most families. So reading and rereading the email was such a surprise!
I definitely have to get things in order and completely ready for her.

Yeah, Deborah is coming home sooner!!!!!!!!

Praise God!
Chalene

4 comments:

Brad Dildine said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for your family.

Tricia said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for your family.

Tricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Wonderful!!!!!! Let's bring this baby home!!!