Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Count Down is ON!

The count down is on for our family. We are counting down the days until March 1, 2009, which will be the day we begin the Total Money Makeover. This is a book written by Dave Ramsey. He is a gentlemen that was a millionaire and lost everything. He learned how to work your money, by giving you the tools to become discipline with your money to get out of debt. It's not a magic trick, it's reality.

Jennine let us borrow the book and Jarett has really enjoyed learning about it. I have also began to read it. We want to be on the same page as we go through this makeover with our money.

I am not trying to sell the book. It is just something that other people have recommended to us. We love the realistic ideas and strategies. So, we are counting down to our first day of this new adventure to becoming debt FREE! :)

Chalene

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you're starting to TMM! It really does feel so amazing to take charge finances the way Dave teaches, and from a Christian perspective too! I'm rooting for you!

Laurel said...

Keep us posted! I've seen the book ... but never read it.

Right now, I just wish we had some money to do a makeover with. :) (You can read my post from today, praying for financial provision.)

Blessings,

Laurel