Sunday, February 22, 2009

I FINALLY Did it!

Well today was the day.....I am now on Facebook.

I have no idea what I am doing on there. I was excited though to see one of my friends from Texas contact me. It was so fun to see her picture and write to her. I am not sure what facebook is and I can't explain it to Jarett. I think it is pretty cool. I have been playing around with it tonight, but didn't get to far with it.

Anyway, it is official and I am on and have 16 friends so far! I know that doesn't sound like much, especially to my friends who actually have 168 friends. But for my first day on it, 16 is pretty cool to me. I am not as social as other people so I probably won't go higher than that - but seeing an old was worth it all. :)

Chalene

1 comment:

Heather said...

Chalene, I REALLY don't get facebook either, but everyone seems to love it. I have to wonder what I'm missing! If you figure out what the hoohaaa is about, pass it on!