Monday, February 16, 2009

I Wanna Be TAGGED!

Ok, my other blogger friends have this tagging thing going on. I was quite disappointed that I didn't get tagged. :) Most of the ones that got tagged are on this thing called "Facebook". I have been asked several times to get a "Facebook" account. I am thinking ......NOPE....I definitely don't need another online thing to have to write to and on. But, to be in the "tagging" world - I better get that account! :)

So I am sure you are wondering if I got an account yet......

NOPE!

I still haven't done it yet! I do plan on it, but I am thinking during my Spring Break (which is in 3 weeks) I will venture into the "Facebook" world. Up until then I have a TON of stuff to finished and turned in before then. So in due time :)

Sooooooooooo....I have been thinking about why do "tags" exist in this cyber world?! I figured it is a great way to get awesome information from several people. So the smart person that I am.....???!!!! I thought of a tagging "topic". I am trying to simplify our house and life. I am struggling with this, but do know of several people who are fantastic at organizing and simplifying things. So I am going to tag some people, in hopes, they will take the tag and participate. :O)

To the taggers:
Write 10 things you do to organize or simplify your house. After you are finished, tag 5 more people.

Simplying / Organizing our House:

1. The girls have so many beads for their hair, so I have a box that holds the beads in their individual colors. It also holds their combs and books that I have bought to learn more about their hair.

2. We make our own coffee. This is huge for us, since we figured that we spend over $100 at Starbucks. Now we don't go there anymore and make our own.

3. I have a tax folder that I keep all our receipts in. I place it by our phone, so when either one of us spends money that can be deducted we just place it in the folder.

4. I have a tub for each child with their name on it, in the closet for their clean sheets to be in.



That is about all I can think of! See this is why I really need this tagging thing to go! I really need to get ideas from only the professionals. :)

I am tagging:

Jennine
Heather A.
Amy Fabu
Kristin Jag
Robin Dodd
Laurel
Anita

* OK - so I tagged 7 people but I figure since I am starting it, the more the better to start off with :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Facebook doesn't have to take much time. You can do as much or as little as you like. I hardly ever do anything with Facebook, but I signed up because I wanted to be a part of a certain group. It IS a great way to connect with people that you've lost touch with though!

And I'm send you an official tag. 25 random things about Chalene!

Kristin said...

Chalene-that is great!! I will tag you too, but then it means that I probably have to write things about me. I am just not good at sitting down to do that. I like to read everyone else's though. So...thanks for tagggin me, but don't take offense if it takes a year or so for me to write more about my non-organized life! ;) Oh, good idea with the coffee. I now make it in the morning and only buy it once a day! :)

Laurel said...

I wrote my organizational post for you ... it will be "up" at 9:00 am ... since I'd already posted a couple of things today, I thought I'd have it ready for tomorrow morning.

Hope you enjoy reading my tips and tricks for organizing.

Amy said...

I know I'm a little late, but I finally posted mine Chalene! Thanks for the tag!

Amy