Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Overwhelming Support

I can not believe the overwhelming support we have had so far. As Christians, we (Jarett and I) hate to ask for help other than to ask God. I think it has shown that God is completely in the middle of this whole thing. I have had so many people tell us they would rather give us a donation than buy a candle. I love Gold Canyon Candles and I thought at least people are getting something good for their money. Even my principal is so excited that his wife is ordering. My sister came up with an idea to do a garage sale. Wow-It is amazing! I just know that God is totally going to provide us with everything to bring Deborah home. This has been happening so fast - but I am glad since D is going to be turning 13 in October.

I am excited to be able to visit Ghana again. I am already getting my shopping list ready. I hope I can meet the social worker there to give her pictures and show them how awesome the twins are doing. I know they would be happy. I can't wait to post her picture, when she is legally ours. She is so beautiful. She has a different type of beauty than Rita and Racheal. She looks like an angel. Seriously, I am not just saying that! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you guys and love having you back in the bloggy world!