Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love Those PUFFS



This hair thing with the girls has been quite the challenge. I have bought so much products to use on their hair. The ones I have decided on are the baby butter curling cream, olive oil in a spray bottle with water, and Aveda Conditioner. These seem to be the best for their hair so far. I love to do the puffs in their hair because it is easy and fast. It takes me about 40 minutes to redo their hair, which compared to 3 hours - WOOHOO!

I tried the corn roll and I was told, "Oh Mommy, it doesn't look well". I had to agree because it wasn't tight at ALL. I can do corn rolls on my head but the girls have so much that it is hard to grab little pieces without grabbing more than needed. The girls' hair is so curly that I just love it. As it gets longer, I can do some twists and it will definitely stay.

Here is a picture of grandma with all the grandkids. The girls just love her. They were a little shy at first but shortly warmed up.



Chalene

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your puffs look so cute! How long do they last? I love all the great pics. :)