Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Family of 7

We are now physically and emotionally a family of 7. The girls did well on the plane ride. They had a great time. They ate everything that was given to them on the plane. They watched movies, colored, and slept a bit. The plane ride from NY to AZ was good as well. The girls fell asleep before we even took off and slept the whole way home. I had to wake them up to go to the restroom and get ready to land. Rita was great with meeting everyone. She went up to her daddy and hugged him. Richeal was more nervous. I was holding her hand and her hand was sweaty. She went straight to Karleigh.

When we got home, they looked at their bedroom, the dogs, and the cats. They were afraid of the dogs at first. We showed them how to love them and then they were fine. All the kids slept together in the twin's room. The fell asleep around 2:30 am. We kept it calm the next day since everyone was tired.

We did have to go to Walmart to get groceries. We told all the kiddos that they could buy one toy to celebrate our family being together. Rita picked out a guitar, Richeal picked out a wedding barbie, Karleigh got a snowcone maker, Kaiden got some type of game, and Karson got a surf board for the pool. Everyone did well with picking out their toys. Then we went to the food part of Walmart. That was the challenging part. "Mommy, I like". . . . "Mommy, I like". . . . . ."Mommy, I like"
So I gave them jobs to help pick out what was on my list. Yes, you read it right, I made a list. I figure I have to make these trip fast, so I made a list.

The foods the girls have tried:
chicken nuggest: love them
spaghetti with meat sauce: like them
different types of rice: love them
carrots: only like if cooked
cereal: like it
french toast: didn't like
scrambled eggs: love them
skim milk: like it
Ritz cracers: like them
PBJ: love it
Just Plain Peanut Butter: love it

I am having trouble getting my pictures on my computer. I have a picture though of all the kids together. This is the picture below.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun to see all the kids together! Boy, do I wish I could jump in the pool too. It's warm here (for Seattle).

Amy said...

What a fun picture! It is great to hear about you all finally being together!

Fabu

Heather said...

It's neat to see all of your kiddo's playing in the water together!

Heather said...

How cool is that?! I can't wait to have an "all together" picture (it's so clear in my mind, though). Keep up the blogging, I love it!

Heather

Jen said...

I love that picture! How cute! It was so fun to visit and reunite the girls today! I am looking forward to our next get together

Jennine