Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Love can Hurt

This past weekend was very emotional for our family. We got news that is very disturbing and sad of one of our extended family members. It's so hard to love someone that doesn't want to be loved by family members. How do you help someone that doesn't want to be helped? It's hard and painful. I pray that God will open this person's heart and let family members in to help him get help.

It is difficult when you know Satan is in the middle of the whole thing. I believe the closer that Jarett and I get to bringing the girls home, the more Satan is going to try to step in and distract us. We are praying for God to stay in the middle of our lives and this process. We pray that He will step right in front of Satan and guide us to the right place with a happy heart.

On a Happier Note:

I bought my plane ticket so May 19 I will be leaving and heading out to Accra, Ghana. I can not wait to meet my little ones face to face. I am so excited. I haven't been able to sleep for the last couple of days. I got my visa paperwork done and mailed off. I really need prayers that I did the paper work correctly and the visa comes next week. :)

Chalene

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I am so sorry that you are going through this, but that is SO exciting that you got your plane ticket!! Can't wait to read about it!