Saturday, June 14, 2008

Being a Single Mom

As some of you know Jarett has been in Liberia for the last 2 weeks. I am so excited that he will be home tonight. I have been a single mom for 2 weeks. This is the first time where I have had this call of duty for this long of a time period. I do have to say that my parents (especially my dad) has helped me through it because I have also been taking a physics class.

I know of some amazing single moms and boy, to be amazing at this job you have to work your tail off. I was up every night until 12:00 cleaning and staying on top of everything and I don't even feel like I was close to be as amazing as the single moms that I know. So to my single moms that are so AMAZING, how much I admire you.

I do though have to express how EXCITED I am to see Jarett. I miss him so much. I am hoping for a HUGE hug!

My mom and I are painting the girls room. I have completely changed the colors that I was originally thinking. I found exactly what I was looking for. Tomorrow I will post a picture of their room - hopefully it will be finished. :0)

Chalene

No comments: