Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Have Delivered Two 50 Pound Baby Girls

Boy, this was the BEST labor ever delivering 2 fify pound baby girls. It was a Blast! They smiled so BIG when I first saw them yesterday!

It was a late start to our day. We got to the hotel and unpacked everything. I got the girls' things put away and placed all their toys on their bed. I was hoping they would feel like it was Christmas because they deserve it. Auntie Charity did the girls hair. I helped braid their hair. It was funny because the Aunties kept watching me. They seemed to approve of my braiding because they kept letting me do it. On of them told me I braid better than her. I have to disagree but it was a nice thing to say. Rita and Racheal came with us tonight. They walked into the room and went through all their toys and put on their backpacks. They went through their clothes and right away took off their clothes and put on their sleeping clothes. They both tried on their shoes and they FIT! Boy, that was a worry for me. I kept using Karson as my shoe model and he did great! :0)

rrrrrrrrttrrrrrr251rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (This was Rita getting "r" happy)

Anyways things new to them:

shower: they had a blast playing in the shower. They were giggling and washing themselves.
Blanket: they loved it but threw it off when they fell asleep.
Taxi ride: That was an adventure with the driver we had
Hair Caps: They wore them and loved them


Todays plans are relaxing. We are going to the Eban House to play with the children for a while. We are planning for their going away party to be tomorrow. I hope to meet their family on Friday. The girls said they want to sleep with us again tonight. I don't know that they fully understand what is going on but we are taking it slow with them. :0)

Rachel is now playing with the mouse so I think I better go before things shut off.

Chalene
.






.



























0000

No comments: