Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Your File is Under Review

That is what the lady had told me when I called at 2 AM to the Embassy in Ghana. It was what I was expecting since I had a feeling that this wouldn't be the week of approval. I have a feeling that next week will be it. They are asking for all kinds of documents that weren't asked for before. I know they are doing their job but this can get frustrating. I wish I could sit with them and go over the paper work with the person who is making the decision. That way if they have any questions then I am there to answer them in person (since I was there once before). It would be great to be able to call and the lady tell me that yes it was approved. What a releif that phone call would be! A friend of mine, emailed me an email that says "Whatever problem you are facing today, God will handle it". It said more but was nice to read because literally I don't have any control over this, so giving it up to God is the only way I can go. He has planted the seed of adoption in our family and He has been completely involved in this so I can't stop my faith now. Lord it is in your hands now!




Keeping the Faith!
Chalene

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hugs for you Chalene!

Remember your paperwork is good and clean- they may review it, but they will not find any reason to say anything but approved! May it come super soon for all of you! :)

Praying for you,
Fabu