Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's All Coming Together

The count down has begun! I am 3 days away from leaving. I know I leave on Monday which is technically 4 days, but I have to wake up at 3:30 in the morning to go to the airport because my plan leaves at 6:00 am. So I am not really counting Monday as a real day. :0)



I have finished the second coat of the paint on the girls' wall. Jarett worked on the flowers and green stripe today. He did the flowers all free handed! :0) Butterflies are the last bit of art on the walls and then we are completely finished. Here is a picture of phase 2 of the painting. :0)






Ok, so I may be a bit of a procrastinator. This picture are some of the things I am planning on packing for the girls. As I have bought things and I knew I wanted to take them with me, then the old bed would be my holder. Not to worry, I will eventually (for sure by Sunday) organize the stuff.




I am planning on taking custody as soon as I get my first hug and kiss. The girls are ready and so am I. There are around 30-35 children total in the Eban House. I can help out by taking 2 beautiful and loving girls off their hands the minute I see them. :0)

Chalene

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking about you Chalene! Best of luck and please say hello to Rita and Richeal for me!
Molly