Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Making Our First Phone Call


Above is a picture of the girls with their aunt (who we call TT). They love their TT. If mommy was busy holding one of the girls, the other one would go to TT. She was called "their second mom". She was like that! She loved them and played with them just like she does our other children. This is the TT that Richeal said "Mommy, TT needs a new hand to eat with". She is left handed and it wasn't approved just yet with Richeal for her eating with it.

This morning at around 2:00 am, I will making our first phone call to the Embassy in Ghana. Now this is the phone call that I am not expecting much information. First, if I get through and speak to someone - that would be a miracle. Second, if they give me any information - that would be another miracle. So this phone is..... I am thinking is .....False Labor. You know "false labor" that is getting you prepared for motherhood. I know the first couple of months we may have sleepless nights and very tired days, but I would still love to hear that the I-600 was approved. I am not very hopeful just yet until I hear those words. I know it will happen and hopefully within this week, but again I will wait for our loved ones.

On a side note, Jarett emailed us and it was very exciting to hear from him. He is doing great and having an awesome time. Yesterday they painted the girls dorm room and he said it looks really good. I am so excited and proud of him for stepping out of his comfort zone to service God. This is an amazing opportunity for him and I am so glad that the Lord has provided it for him. I love him so much and we are so grateful that God has given him to us as our leader of our family! He is amazing father and husband. I love you Hun! xxooxxooxx

Chalene

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am praying like crazy this morning! Let us know when you know ANYTHING!!!!